Pages

Sunday 7 July 2019

Scrapbook Layout

Halo Lovelies,

When my cute little one is sleeping i just wanted to make a quick layout for my travel scrapbook which i have been planning to do for a long time 😆.

Now what I did was simply took a pattern paper for my layout background and distress the edges and stick it on to my white cardstock.
Stenciled a pattern here and there with paper texture paste.
And i used green art spray on top of it.
Then i fussy cut the picture of me and my mr.handsome during our trip to Paris.
Added few layers to the bottom of the photo.
Finally added a note to the layout.

That's all !!!!
My quick scrapbook layout is done.
Please have a look.




Linking this to,
Simon say stamps Monday challenge - Make your own background
Creative Inspiration Challenge - July 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, wonderful texture and color here! Great use of mediums for a fun travel page! Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge. ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! I’ve not made it to Paris yet, but hope to!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete